Sini is a Finnish female given name.
Finnish Sini = “blue colour”.
It also means “the blue of the sky”.
A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system of stars,
stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter.
The word galaxy is derived from the Greek galaxias (γαλαξίας),
literally “milky”, a reference to the Milky Way.
It gives me the most basic impression – a mysterious dark blue.
The earth is just only one of the little white stars. That’s why I love it.
Whenever I see the relevant products in daily life, I feel inexplicable joy and impulsiveness in my heart.
I am not an astronomy expert. In my memory, when I went to Aso,
Kumamoto Prefecture in Japan, I had an opportunity to stay in a hotel with an astronomical telescope.
It gives me a new horizon!
For most of the urban city where we live, we can only get a deeper understanding of galaxies and
astronomical knowledge from the Space Museum or the Observatory Open Day.
But that experience is, we can see and feel much more through those stargazing activities and the attached astronomical telescope.
Although we are not superb astronomical cognizers,
we only hope that we can share that dark blue with each other.
Recently, I’m interested in visiting the zoo. Animal is the most impressing creatures on world.
I used my camera to capture all creatures as I could be.
Whatever it’s a bear, its a bird or it’s just a tiny mice.
They all inspire me in my coming way. I do hope they will stay in wild other than in the cage of zoo.
• A dark blue organic dye called “Indigo“.
• A color that is a mixture of blue and violet.
• The color indigo is named after the indigo dye derived from the plant Indigofera tinctoria and related species. The color is a darker color, also known as Midnight Blue.
• A living being, esp. an animal.
• Any large or small living thing that can move independently.
• used to refer to a life form that is unusual or imaginary.
• Something that has been created, whether animate or inanimate.
• The early Greeks believed that plants were living creatures that felt pain and pleasure.